It is impossible to overstate the impact that Mark Stucker of School Match 4U has had on my family. When I went to Princeton in 1982, over 20% of all applicants got into the Ivies and Stanford, and over 70% got into the University of Chicago. I was shocked to find out that today those percentages have dropped to as low as 5% for some of these schools! Also when we started our college process with Mark, my wife, daughter and I had no idea about the importance of rigor in High School courses, the importance of developing hooks in the college admission process, the appropriate use of test preparation to study for the SATs and ACTs, how to develop a balanced college list, or the importance of showing demonstrated interest for some colleges. With the help of Mark’s customized “one-on-one” counseling, his excellent book and his timely podcast, we were able to put our daughter on a path to success. We are so grateful as she heads off to Yale next fall. I believe Mark Stucker of School Match 4U offers the best college admissions package on the market today. I cannot recommend Mark highly enough for anybody interested in advancing their children to the right colleges for their future success.
Platinum Plan: “The WORKS”
We offered a Platinum plan from 2010 until 2017, and we’ve brought it back for families interested in a more comprehensive set of services. This plan provides three valuable services beyond the 21-Month Gold plan.
- Students and families receive two full years of all the 21-Month Gold services, please read the details carefully.
- Comprehensive assistance on up to 30 essays vs. 15 essays included with the 21-Month Gold plan.
- Students will receive up to six 45-minute coaching sessions with Dr. Lisa Rouff. These sessions can focus on any mental impediments that are keeping your student from excelling at their peak performance.
COST: $7,395–$7,995 for 24 months of service (select one of the following payment options):
- $7,395 Option: Must be paid in full when signing up for the service. This option automatically saves you $500 for paying up front.
- $3,695 Option: 50% ($1,847.50) must be paid before counseling services commence, and the balance ($1,847.50) must be paid within 60 days. This saves you $300.
- $3,845 Option: A $1,345 deposit the first month and five successive payments of $500/month over a six-month period. The six payments are paid on the same day, one month after the $1,345 is received. Example: If the deposit of $1,345 was paid on Nov 1, payments of $500 would be made on December 1, January 1, February 1, March 1, and April 1. Postdated checks will be written for the same day of the month and mailed or sent by auto payment in advance for payment. This saves you $150.
- $7,995 Option: Paid over ten months in equal payments of $799.50 per month. Postdated checks will be written for the same day of the month and mailed or sent by auto payment in advance for payment.
- We have no preference which payment plan option you select. We have clients currently using all four of these payment options.
- Payment can be made via Zelle, the Cash App, Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family, Cashier’s Check, Personal Check, Money Order, Western Union, or Credit Card.
Compare packages here.
Note: The $7,395 option amounts to $291.25/month for a full year of School Match 4U services. If more than 12 months of consultation are needed, each additional month will be $290/month.
Payment can be remitted using any of the following:
- Venmo, (@Mark-Stucker is Mark’s ID), and you will see Mark Stucker’s photo. You can also request that Mark friend you on Venmo. Do not select Goods or Services when paying with Venmo, or a 2% fee is added to your fees because this is what Venmo charges us, if you select Goods or Services. There is no charge if you pay as a friend.
- The Cash App ($MarkStucker11 is Mark’s ID or 404-664-4340). You will see Mark’s photo.
- Zelle (404-664-4340)
- For PayPal, use firstname.lastname@example.org to send payment. There is a 4% fee for this option.
Working with Mr. Stucker is one of the best decisions my mom and I have ever made. The college application process can be daunting but Mr. Stucker helped me through it and brought so many opportunities to my attention. This fall, I will be attending the University of Miami with a full tuition scholarship- an opportunity that I would not have pursued or received without the help of Mr. Stucker!
Prior to meeting Mark, I had undergone a tough college search with my daughter. We were overwhelmed and spent hours researching and visiting college campuses – 22 to be exact! It was a frustrating process, and I was dreading repeating the process with my son three years later. I reached out to Mark, and was impressed with his depth of knowledge, his resources and relationships, and his obvious passion for the work he does with students. He expertly guided my son through everything from developing a strong college list to coaching him through essays, ACT tutoring and testing, college visits, and all aspects of preparing his college applications. Ultimately, my son was admitted to every college he applied to and received merit awards as well! I will forever be grateful to Mark for his professionalism, his belief in my son, and his sincere commitment to helping students bring their best to the search process. Mark did what I thought was the impossible – he made the college search process a pleasant experience. Thank you Mark!