Analysis of Current College List
The analysis of whether the colleges on your child’s current college list fall into any of the following categories is based on our professional experience: Lottery (under 5% chance of admission); Unlikely or Longshots (under 15% chance of admission), Reach/Stretch or Challenge (15–40% chance of admission); Possible (40–70% chance of admission), Probable (70–95% chance of admission) and Sure Bet (95–100% chance of admission).
This analysis is included in the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans, but this can be done in a single session that will not include specific college recommendations. The School Match 4U college coach will take approximately 75 minutes to review your completed student/parent questionnaire, your child’s academic records, activities, and a teacher recommendation. Your School Match 4U college coach will then do the appropriate research on the schools on your child’s current college list. The family will be sent the student/parent questionnaire and a one-page teacher recommendation form to be completed prior to the research beginning. These documents are to help us understand your student and how teachers see them in the context of the classroom.
Your college coach will then have a 60-minute Zoom or phone call with either just the parent or with the student and the parent to let you know which categories your schools fall into. Sometimes it is not clear which selectivity bucket a school falls in, and when that occurs, a school may fall into two selectivity tiers. Some schools are so selective that almost every applicant will be in the Reach, Stretch, or Challenge bucket. The entire time for this evaluation and presentation is two and a half to three hours, so this specific service will be billed at a flat rate of $395.
Payment can be remitted using any of the following:
- Venmo: Search for Mark Stucker, and you will see @Mark-Stucker, which is Mark’s Venmo ID. You will also see Mark’s photo, send him a friend request on Venmo, and he will accept it.
- The Cash App ($MarkStucker is Mark’s ID or 404-664-4340). You will see Mark’s photo.
- Zelle (email@example.com)
- For PayPal, use firstname.lastname@example.org to send payment. There is a 4% fee for this option.
- You can also use PayPal to pay via credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account, but there will be an additional 4% fee.