- Can be done in-person, via video conferencing, or by phone.
- $130 for 60 minutes.
- Payment must be made in advance via Zelle, the Cash App, Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family, Cash, Personal Check, or Money Order.
- Schedules permitting, sessions can be extended by 15-minute intervals for $30 per each additional 15 minutes. This decision can be made at the end of the 60 minutes.
- Hourly sessions can only be booked for 60 minutes. Shorter sessions can be booked only through the Silver Plan.
Note: Monthly One-on-One Sessions can be useful for families wanting to stay on track. This plan does not allow for unlimited calls or text messages throughout the month.
One-on-One Sessions are recommended for:
- Families on a strict budget.
- Families with prior experience who need answers to specific components of the admissions process.
- Families deciding if they want individual sessions vs. a more comprehensive package.
- Families who are only looking for help with essays. This could be a Personal Statement, College-specific essays or scholarship essays.
- Families who want to have some sessions with Dr. Lisa Rouff to take advantage of her expertise.
- Families who want some targeted work done to help identify a college major/career that is a good match for their child.
- Families who only want targeted work done that focuses on helping students find and win scholarships.
- Families who want to do some curriculum planning.
- Families who want help comparing aid awards or advice on how to request that a college adjust and improve their initial aid offer.
- Families who have a lot of questions and they would like for Mark or Dr. Rouff to answer.
- Families for whom the Bronze, Silver or Gold plan do NOT meet their needs.
Payment can be remitted using
- Venmo, (@Mark Stucker is my ID or 404-664-4340), you will see my photo
- The Cash App ($MarkStucker is my ID or 404-664-4340), you will see my photo
- Zelle (email@example.com)
- PayPal. For PayPal, use “Friends and Family” (use firstname.lastname@example.org to send money via PayPal) and NOT “Goods and services” or PayPal will levy a 3.0% fee to me that I will pass on to you, but you will not incur this 3% fee if you select “Friends and Family”.
- You can also use PayPal to pay via credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account but a 3.0% fee will be charged to you because this is what PayPal charges me for credit cards and for times when “Goods and Services” and not “Friends and Family” are selected.
You can also use PayPal to pay via credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account but a 3.0% fee will be charged to you because this is what PayPal charges me for credit cards and for times when “Goods and Services” and not “Friends and Family” are selected.