171 Answers to the Most-Asked College Admission Questions
What is it?
A reference book with the answers to your college questions.
171 Answers provides in-depth explanations to questions readers have about the college admissions process and graduating from college with minimal debt.
How is 171 Answers different from other college books?
- The table of contents takes you straight to the page with the answers you seek.
- Over 200 true stories and illustrations keep all readers engaged.
- Written for families of all incomes and ethnicities.
- Comprehensive and thorough; teaches even an experienced admission officer something new.
- Incorporates recent changes in college admissions.
- Costs less than a tank of gas!
|Section 1: Selecting the Right Career||10 Questions answered|
|Section 2: Building the Right College List Section||18 Questions answered|
|Section 3: Getting Accepted Where You Apply||65 Questions answered|
|Section 4: Paying for College Without Going Broke||70 Questions answered|
|Section 5: Staying in and Graduating||8 Questions answered|
|Section 6: Recommended Resources|
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Every college applicant and his/her parents
- Students in college and their parents
- Parents with younger children who want to give their kids many college options
- Educators and college counselors who want to help the students they teach and counsel
- Anyone curious about the college admission process
WHO IS IT NOT FOR?
- Students who want to go to non-US colleges
- Students who want to go to for profit colleges
- Students who are applying to professional schools or graduate school